Re: Bookbinding Manuals

Just thought I would mention that Shereen La Plantz is going to be showing
her work at The Storyteller book arts exhibit this April in Sacramento and
that we're working out a day for her to come and do a demonstration (plus a
chance to do some hands-on work yourself).  So, if anyone in California
would like more information you can e-mail me directly at
mburns2@ix.netcom.com

Maryellen Burns