Asian bindings

What is delightful about reading the listings is that for those of us
relatively new to the arts of books - we can learn that others have come
across some of the same "head-scratching" questions when trying to learn
from books. The latest information concerning manuals has been most
enlightening.

QUESTION: I have the book mentioned below. Are there others and might there
be any specific to Chinese binding - or other Asian countries? I note some
classes are being held at CBA in Chinese binding - but do not know the
distinction from Japanese, nor can I find reading material on this subject.

For Oriental bindings I recommend "Japanese Bookbinding by Kojiro Ikegami
ISBN 0-8348-0196-5. (Betty Storz)

Thanks, A.