Re: classes in book arts in Western NY?

Even though the Women's Studio Workshop isn't in western NY, there are many
classes at that might be of interest to you. I am on staff at the workshop as
the papermaker and bookbinder. I will be teaching a papermaking class called
Seed to Sheet. In addition to learning western papermaking techniques, you
will learn about processing fibers from our Artfarm project such as kenaf,
rye, flax, etc. to be used in paper. As for book arts classes, there is a
case binding class that I will be teaching and many other classes to choose
from.
    If you would like to receive our catalog of classes you can call the
workshop to request one and to be put on our mailing list: (845) 658-9133. If
you have any other questions, I would be happy to answer them. I am at the
workshop 9am to 5pm during the week.
    I will also be teaching at the Arts Center of the Capital Region in Troy,
NY (outside of Albany). I will be teaching a basic artist book workshop and a
scrapbook/journal class this spring. If you would like more information about
these classes please let me know.
    Hope this might be of help to you!

Stacey Kirby