From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Dody Burke
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 9:02 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Posts and screws

Howdy,  my boss is in a pickle.  She needs 4" posts and screws for the
ledgers at the clinic.  Any ideas????  We can't seem to find any that big.
Thanks in advance for the help.

dodyb
"When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and
clothes."
-Erasmus

                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L
                           ALL COMMANDS GO TO: