Ex Libris

--part1_f7.7d245c2.27d3de54_boundary

I am looking for someone to translate a drawing for an ex libris into a wood
engraving and then print up book plates from it.  I am located in SE...
Georgia if it matters; but suspect it can all be done via mail anyway.  Off
line replies will be OK.

Thanks,

Phil

--part1_f7.7d245c2.27d3de54_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I am looking for someone to translate a drawing for an ex libris into a wood
<BR>engraving and then print up book plates from it. &nbsp;I am located in SE...
<BR>Georgia if it matters; but suspect it can all be done via mail anyway. &nbsp;Off
<BR>line replies will be OK.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>