Re: EDIBLE BOOK HIGH/LOW TEA update

Dear Book Artists and Artist-Friends:

You have a less than a month to start experimenting with the edible books
you are planning to take to your various venues throughout the
world.  Beatrice Coron has updated our website, which she created for us
last year, and we now have venues in New Zealand, Holland, Germany and
another in Australia, as well as various schools throughout the United States.
Be sure to let us know if you and your group are participating as soon as
possible, so we can post your event.  And be sure to send digital
photographs or images to be scanned, as well as two menus for your
event.  And have fun!

Website http://www.geocities.com/books2eat