Ferney-Voltaire

We are setting up an "Atelier du livre" in Ferney-Voltaire, partly
historic (the eighteenth century, Voltaire, clandestine publications,
censorship), partly practical (a reconstruction of a wooden hand
press, an iron hand press, a cylinder, a platen, silk-screen,
binding), and partly electronic. We'd be glad to meet people in the
area with an interest in these matters and to get in touch with local
suppliers of paper (plain and fancy), typographic equipment and
services, binding materials. Donors of foundry type are assured an
especially warm welcome!

AB
--
Centre international d'=E9tude du XVIIIe si=E8cle
BP 44, 01212 Ferney-Voltaire cedex, France