Re: Posts and screws

In a message dated 3/4/01 4:02:37 PM, j.landry@NS.SYMPATICO.CA writes:

<< It is difficult to find long screw posts.  A number of suppliers in
England (Hewits and Faulkners) sold extension posts that you
could screw on to shorter posts in order to make them any length
you want.  >>

Yes, there is such a thing as Screw-Post extensions for the US market made by
Charles Leonard Inc.. I have some 1" long (#3733 LE) in my stock if you
cannot find any at your local office supply or art supply store. I am sure
there are other suppliers as well, such as McMaster Carr.
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695
814-793-4020