Re: Maril

I have always assumed that he wished it recorded that he came up with
the technique and felt that no one else had ever done so - not that he
did not want anyone else to follow in his steps.

--
Peter Sramek
Book°Sequence Gallery

An Grasso wrote:

 I note he patented the idea of Maril. Does this mean
no one else can use the concept? Or, does it mean we should always
credit
him with the concept but are free to employ the technique...