Edible Books In Chicago

Announcing:
The 2nd  International Edible Books Show & Tea

The Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts
April 1st, 2001, 11 to 3pm
1104 South Wabash, 2nd floor
Chicago, IL 60605
This year, the event will take place in
the Hermann D.Conaway Multicultural Center, 1st floor

For this Tea, all Works of Art will be Edible and Booklike
(and hopefully Tasteful in every sense of the word.)
>From 11 to noon we will sip tea, admire and document the books;
At high noon, we will feast upon them.
Please do join us!

If you make a Book, you may attend free,
BUT you must RSVP by Thursday March 28th, 5pm.,
with the title of your piece, your name,
and a full ingredients list for our Menu..

Unsure of your culinary or odd binding talents?
Make a reservation to Eat Books, for a mere $10;
proceeds will benefit our bindery equipment fund.

To RSVP:
Call the hostess stand: 312.344.6630
Fax: 312-344-8082
E-mail: gallerygirl@popmail.colum.edu

This is an International Event generated by Umbrella Editions
and its Colophon Page.
Photographs of our Edible Books and two copies of the
Menu will reside in the Central Archive in Santa Monica,
and descriptions and links to all worldwide participants
will be available at
http://www.colum.edu/centers/bpa/exhibitions.html#events

Sincerely,
Melissa Jay Craig