Re: Glossary or no glossary

I have to say that all this sounds very exaggerated.  The number of terms
seems to me to be not only finite but quite small (even if more than one of
them refer to the same thing).  There are already controlled vocabularies
for describing various things and lists of them in Standards (and Thesauri
for MARC fields - eg for use in field 655).  These lists can be added to,
and less formally, terms of art seem to spread quite rapidly in special
interest groups if they are found useful.