Re: Glossary or no glossary

I agree with the Chinese labels.  The brain is connected to the mouth by
the contents.  That is, thought should precede speech.  Using English
terminology the spine is connected to the foredge.  Again, there is a
direct, reflex connection that does not involve thought (brain) prior to
action at the foredge.  I could go on to discuss folio a deux, but will
refrain.

R*

R. H. Starr, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor