a belated Thanks

--part1_73.ba3d0a6.27d9055e_boundary

Thanks to all for the info on Posts and Screws.  I passed it on to the boss
and she was glad for the help.

dodyb

--part1_73.ba3d0a6.27d9055e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Thanks to all for the info on Posts and Screws. &nbsp;I passed it on to the boss
<BR>and she was glad for the help.
<BR>
<BR>dodyb</FONT></HTML>

--part1_73.ba3d0a6.27d9055e_boundary--