Re: What to Expect From Art - Intersesting article.

Might I recommend a fantastic book Called "Art and Fear" - the link to
it on Amazon (as well as readers' commentaries) is:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0884963799/o/qid=984068832/sr=8-1/ref=aps_sr_b_1_1/104-5644894-6092749

As working artists my husband and I have shared a lot of the same
"fears" discussed in the book, and reading it has really helped me get
over what amounts to creative paralysis in the face of a whole lot of
art-world nonsense.  This applies to artists in all fields.  Those who
are intrigued by the "What to Expect From Art" article should definitely
read this book.

Robin T