Re: re article: What to Expect from Art

To me it's like saying, "What to Expect from Life".

I have no expectations I only have awareness of the moment and in my
continuing moments I put as much of myself and my love of my life into it.
Hence.....my art and life have become one and the same and I spread it
around every waking and unwaking moment there is.

Terrance