Re: Storing Books

we had ours in cardboard boxes, and moved them into plastic tubs when we
discovered mice chomping through the cardboard.  no damage visible to the
books so far in the tubs.  but these are not especially valuable books.  the
things i can't afford to have damaged, i have where i can see them - inside
the house....

--siri on benjamin dr.