Bravo Amy D Borezo!

I think it was my third year at the New York City Art Students League (1975)
that I realized how incredibly talented so many students were that I was
painting with.

The only thing that separated them from the teacher was the teachers
incredible charisma and showmanship.  People would flock to his lectures to
see him and watch him paint.  He was good and still is I imagine.

I'm way out of the loop now, and perhaps you'll come across me on one of
those back roads some day.

Terrance