Re: Bindery in a Box

--------------58D10A3C86BE5DC8A54626F8

Dea Sasso makes and sells the Bindery in a Box.  It is a wonderful piece
of equipment.  Well worth the price, I think.

She teaches at the  John C. Campbell Folk School, in  Brasstown, NC.
http://www.folkschool.com/

wendy hale davis wrote:

>     At Bookbinding 2000 there was a retailer selling essentially a
> bindery in a box: a wooden box with a press, sewing frame, what have
> you, with interchangeable parts. I have ...  lost the business card of
> the people
> who make them. Can anyone help?

--------------58D10A3C86BE5DC8A54626F8

begin:vcard
n:Frellsen;Ann
tel;fax:404-727-0053
tel;work:404-727-0307
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://info.library.emory.edu/preservation
org:Emory University Libraries;Preservation Office
adr:;;Woodruff Library, Rm. 127;Atlanta;GA;30322-2870;
version:2.1
email;internet:libavf@emory.edu
title:Collections Conservator
x-mozilla-cpt:;3