Book Hardware

I was wondering if anyone could give me pointers to a source for reproduction
or original design metal corners, catches, embossments, etc.  I've just begun
exploring the book arts and can't seem to find what I'm looking for anywhere
on the web.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cordially,
Oakree