Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 8 Mar 2001 to 9 Mar 2001 (#2001-65)

Thanks to Bertha Rogers and Barbara Harmon for expressing my thoughts.
I find myself constantly reminding myself that it's the work, the wonderful
loss of self-consciousness in that process of finding the way to respond
to the challenge of new ideas, paper, color, line. That is why I do what I
do.
But you already know that.

Alice Simpson
apeachW96