Re: What to Expect from Art

In a message dated 3/10/01 9:36:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
austin@PRINTSBYAJ.COM writes:

<< om >>
I always thought that whatever we learned  would enrich our lives.  Isn't art
one of the best possible ways to do that?   Must we all be Rembrant
equivalents?   Whatever level we are on we can only learn and enjoy our
accomplishments and failures.  Learning should be a way of life for all of us
even the best and the mediocre.  More Art programs for all!  Joyce