Repostings by listserver?

I noticed that my March 6 posting re ther LIU postponement of my talk reappeared March 9
(with the same March 6 header-- I did not resend it). I contacted Peter who could not
identify the cause. Today I noticed Paul Werner's March 4 posting reappeared, with March 4
in the header, indicating he did not resend it either. What was different about this one
is that " [cyberscribes]" was added to the subject line.

Is this an indication of hacking of the listserver by someone identifying themselves as
[cyberscribes] or is there some other possible cause?

--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com