Re: Repostings by listserver?

I too noticed a few duplicate postings, and am now in touch with our
listserver administrator. In terms of the cyberscribes, I don't think it's
anyone hacking the list, but may be the result of someone redirecting a
post from the other list. I'll keep everyone posted as I find things out.
For now, just use the delete funtion.

p.

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>