Bindery-In-A-Box

--------------1B1BF9AB29E300A3033347E0

Dear Listserv Members;
Recently some of you have tried to reach me to ask questions about
Bindery-In-A-Box=AE.  I had intended to write to the List months ago, jus=
after Bookbinding 2000, but time has wings of her own.  Thank you
Virginia, for directing their inquiries.

Bindery-In-A-Box=AE was the result of two years of designs and prototypes=
,
changes and improvements. Inside the 60 lb. "Box" (10" x 20" x 22") is a
center-screw press with attachments that permit the binder to do many of
the tasks required in hand bookbinding.  Attachments include:  plough,
backing jaws, platens, sewing frame, brass edged boards.  Press
functions include:  nipping, lying/finishing, backing, ploughing.
Conversions from one function to another are accomplished easily and no
additional tools are required.  The presses in all their configurations
attach to the "Box", which acts as a workbench.

Having the Bindery-In-A-Box=AE in my classes has dramatically changed the=

complexity of the projects I attempt to teach in a week-long class.
Some of the tasks that have become easier because of the equipment
include rounding and backing, edge decoration, and nipping. Please
contact me if you have questions.

I encourage anyone who is interested to visit the website:
http://www.binderyinabox.com
There is a link to my email address from there or contact me directly:
deasasso@javanet.com

--------------1B1BF9AB29E300A3033347E0

Dear Listserv Members;
Bindery-In-A-Box&reg;.&nbsp; I had intended to write to the List months
ago, just after Bookbinding 2000, but time has wings of her own.&nbsp;
Thank you Virginia, for directing their inquiries.
changes and improvements. Inside the 60 lb. "Box" (10" x 20" x 22") is
a center-screw press with attachments that permit the binder to do many
of the tasks required in hand bookbinding.&nbsp; Attachments include:&nbsp;
plough, backing jaws, platens, sewing frame, brass edged boards.&nbsp;
Press functions include:&nbsp; nipping, lying/finishing, backing, ploughing.&nbsp;
Conversions from one function to another are accomplished easily and no
additional tools are required.&nbsp; The presses in all their configurations
attach to the "Box", which acts as a workbench.
the complexity of the projects I attempt to teach in a week-long class.&nbsp;