Re: Book Hardware

>From: O Kuchenbacker <MorninmanX@AOL.COM>
>To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>Subject: Book Hardware
>Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 02:02:48 EST
>
>I was wondering if anyone could give me pointers to a source for
>reproduction
>or original design metal corners, catches, embossments, etc.  I've just
>begun
>exploring the book arts and can't seem to find what I'm looking for
>anywhere
>on the web.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Cordially,
>Oakree

I believe Klaus Muller still makes repro hardware for books, cast from molds
of the original pieces (clasps, cornerpieces, bosses) and can be reached in
Germany at:

Buchbinderei Muller
Kirchstrasse 49
Landau-Pfalz  D-76829

schliessen@aol.com

This info is a year or two old, but worth a shot...
     Cheers!
Bill Cotter
Milou Bindery