Re: Southwest tour

In Moab there is an interesting book store with a name like "Back of
Beyond".  It has a lot of interesting materials related to Edward Abbey
(NOT Albee), author of the "Monkey Wrench Gang".

Speaking of independent booksellers, it was just announced that my
favorite local one, Bibelot, with 4 locations is bankrupt and closing.
It was one of the 25 largest independents and was dedicated to local
authors and small press offerings.  Indeed, list member Mindi Dubansky
talked there when her book was first published.

I have been a dedicated supporter of Bibelot for years.  Indeed, I have
never purchased a book from Amazon out of loyalty to this precious, rare,
local outlet.

R*

R. H. Starr, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor