other special papers for the Epson?

The tip I read here about using matte fixative to reduce feathering on
vellum w/ the Epson printer REALLY WORKS!

I'm still new at this: what other special papers beside vellum work o.k.
on the Epson? All other helpful hints gratefully accepted.

And I just want to say how tremendously glad I am to lnow about this
list.

Susan Varon