Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 11 Mar 2001 to 12 Mar 2001 (#2001-68)

To Paul Werner and Jae Turner and Richard Minsky,

I checked out the WOID archives several months ago online and, if I
remember correctly, CRITICAL criticism is alive and well there.  I'm glad
you called attention to it.

As far as apprenticeships go, Jae, I am also interested in how one goes
about it, and last week Richard Minsky recommended this book, which I
haven't had the chance to look at yet, but may be helpful, Apprenticeship
in Craft, edited by Gerry Williams.  Thank you for the recommendation Mr.
Minsky.

Oh, and here is the website where the book might be found:
http://www.studiopotter.org/pubs/books.htm#apprenticeship