Re: manuals, training, etc.

Thanks Amy, for reminding me; I had misplaced that information.

By the way, if there are people out there who have had interesting
apprenticeship or non-MFA-centered type training experiences, please share
if you feel so inclined... it is always inspiring to hear how different
people have approached learning the craft and art, and what got them
hooked. (for me it was the coptic bind; I did nothing but variations on
that binding for four years)

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, amy d. borezo wrote:

> As far as apprenticeships go, Jae, I am also interested in how one goes
> about it, and last week Richard Minsky recommended this book, which I
> haven't had the chance to look at yet, but may be helpful,
Apprenticeship  in Craft, edited by Gerry Williams.  Thank you for the recommendation
Mr.