Books about working in leather

--part1_f3.8432e96.27e00b5b_boundary

Hello!

I've just listed (6) books on eBay that have to do with 'leather'  which may
be of interest to bookbinders.  Some of these books have to do with how
leather and parchment are actually made.  Some are about the 'history' of
leather; yet others are 'craft' books that discuss various items one can make
out of leather (wallets, purses, books, etc.), and other titles are books
that include information on 'working in leather' - staining, paring, etc.
There is one book from the training library of the R.R. Donnelly/Lakeside
Press library, and a limited edition Elmete Press book on the Nature and
Making of Vellum, plus others.

If you are interested in taking a look, you can copy and paste the following
'address' to check out this short collection of titles.  Once you have
arrived at the location of the first book listed below, you can then see the
list of all six books by clicking on the "View Seller's Other Auctions" icon.
 Unlike most of my other 10-day book auctions, this is a quick one ---- this
auction will end in six more days -  so interested parties will want to look
and bid soon.

Also, if you are interested in older books specifically about LEATHER TANNING
please e-mail me for a list of titles that I have.  I haven't prepared these
for auction yet but would be happy to send a 'list' next week to anyone who
has an interest in the technical aspects of leather tanning.  I have about
two dozen older titles that I can offer. (please allow one week before the
list will be sent out)

Regards, Karen L. Crisalli
cut and paste:  http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&;
item=1416361978&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=985034640&indexURL=0&rd=1

--part1_f3.8432e96.27e00b5b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello!
<BR>
<BR>I've just listed (6) books on eBay that have to do with 'leather' &nbsp;which may
<BR>be of interest to bookbinders. &nbsp;Some of these books have to do with how
<BR>leather and parchment are actually made. &nbsp;Some are about the 'history' of
<BR>leather; yet others are 'craft' books that discuss various items one can make
<BR>out of leather (wallets, purses, books, etc.), and other titles are books
<BR>that include information on 'working in leather' - staining, paring, etc. &nbsp;
<BR>There is one book from the training library of the R.R. Donnelly/Lakeside
<BR>Press library, and a limited edition Elmete Press book on the Nature and
<BR>Making of Vellum, plus others.
<BR>
<BR>If you are interested in taking a look, you can copy and paste the following
<BR>'address' to check out this short collection of titles. &nbsp;Once you have
<BR>arrived at the location of the first book listed below, you can then see the
<BR>list of all six books by clicking on the "View Seller's Other Auctions" icon.
<BR>&nbsp;Unlike most of my other 10-day book auctions, this is a quick one ---- this
<BR>auction will end in six more days - &nbsp;so interested parties will want to look
<BR>and bid soon. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Also, if you are interested in older books specifically about LEATHER TANNING
<BR>please e-mail me for a list of titles that I have. &nbsp;I haven't prepared these
<BR>for auction yet but would be happy to send a 'list' next week to anyone who
<BR>has an interest in the technical aspects of leather tanning. &nbsp;I have about
<BR>two dozen older titles that I can offer. (please allow one week before the
<BR>list will be sent out)
<BR>
<BR>Regards, Karen L. Crisalli
<BR>cut and paste: &nbsp;http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;
<BR>item=1416361978&amp;r=0&amp;t=0&amp;showTutorial=0&amp;ed=985034640&amp;indexURL=0&amp;rd=1</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f3.8432e96.27e00b5b_boundary--