Hectographic Printing Query

While I have a recipe for the gelatin-based bed used in hectographic =
printing, I have not been able to locate hectographic inks or pens for use =
in this early duplicating process.  (I do have some ancient carbon "ditto =
masters" which apparently could be used but that strikes me as too mimeo =
and not enough hecto.)

Any bookers out there have sources for hecto inks or ink pens?  Or better =
ideas?  (This for a plot to "duplicate" or emulate early 20th C. Russian =
hecto book artists in my Book Arts class here at Boise State University.)

Tom Trusky
ttrusky@boisestate.edu