California here I come

Hi Folks,

2 questions:

I'll be in the San Francisco bay area (mostly Sunnyvale -San Jose) in a
couple of weeks. I'm interested it knowing about any really good paper stores
for cool and unusual papers (beyond Michael's and Hobby Lobby).

I'll also be spending a few days exploring the northern Sierra foothills
(roughly from Placerville to Quincy) looking for a new place to live. I'd be
interested in any book related stores, exhibits, book groups, etc.

Thanks, Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Miniature hand crafted books and