Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 12 Mar 2001 to 13 Mar 2001 (#2001-69)

Alice, contact Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts.  But, I
sincerely doubt you would get much or any money, let
alone $150K.  Most likely, the person who published
would be told not to publish any more copies of the
edition, and possibly have to turn over (i.e.,
destroy) any remaining copies.

Of course, the most important thing is to Always
retain your Copyright - never sell it when selling
work.

If you have a chance to collect money, Go For It!

Best, Mindy