handpress website

Dear Book Arts enthusiasts,

After several months of inactivity, I have finally gotten around to updating
my handpress website.  I hope you will check it out.  There is information
about a series of exhibitions of Italian private press books at five western
universities, as well as an account of a broadside that was printed on the
Ashendene Albion in the Bridwell Library.

The website address is: http://letterspace.com/handpress or use the link
below.

 <A HREF="http://letterspace.com/handpress/">Handpress</A>

Gabriel Rummonds