Re: Bay Area paper sources

Also in Berkeley, for "cool and unusual papers," there is Miki's Paper on
4th Street near Hearst, not far from Amsterdam Art.

In San Francisco, there are the chain stores like The Art Store, but
consider going to Kozo Arts on Union Street (www.kozoarts.com) or the San
Francisco Art Institute Store on Chestnut (in North Beach).

As far as Sunnyvale-San Jose area goes, I've spent a lot of time down there
but the only places I can think of are University Art in Palo Alto (a
Northern California chain store), and Accent Arts in Mountain View.

Jocelyn