Re: Bay Area paper sources

Accent Arts has moved to College Avenue in Palo Alto (they don't have a
particularly outstanding selection of paper, however). There is a new
store in the Town & Country shopping center in Palo Alto that is full of
Japanese supplies; a whole wall of binders, for instance, and many other
school and office-type supplies. There is some Washi as well. The store is
great fun to spend time in.

Kathleen A. Walkup
Director, Book Arts Program
Mills College                           P.o. Box 327
Oakland CA 94613                        Palo Alto CA 94302
                                        650 218 7431/tel
510 430 2001/tel                        650 325 7166/fax
510 430 3314/fax
kwalk@mills.edu