Lavadour Technique

It was good of you to share your "Lavadour Technique" with us. I am
interested in giving this a try. I like the recycling effort of using the
old technology and the seldom used credit card drafts. And I like a small
format for certain work. That is part of the intimacy of book arts in the
first place: having something that one may hold and inspect, up close.

I am always inspired by people who share their ideas and methods with
others. I believe in our efforts being passed along and given away rather
than selfishly hoarded or protected.

Thank you for your Lavadour Technique/credit card printing press.

Kitty

          Kitty Spangler
     kspangler@earthlink.net
     Turtle Migration Press