Standing press

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C0AD31.6399CB00

In case someone else might be interested, I bought one of the standing =
presses which Jackson Studio, in Bisbee, Arizona announced in a December =
posting.  Because I sometimes get overlarge books which won't fit in the =
nipping press, and my tricky hydraulic press won't hold, I bought the =
biggest of their presses - @ $390 plus $50 shipping.  It arrived today, =
and is a beautiful, and beautifully made piece, with a large platen and =
plenty of daylight - I could press one of the old 4" family bibles in =
there and have room for plenty more.

It took them a couple of weeks to build it after I ordered it, and =
another week to get here, but it's worth the wait and price.  They'll =
give you the UPS tracking number when it's shipped and you can watch it =
make its way across country as it comes.

I'll be using it for years to come.

Their e-mail: serifim@fastlane.net

Charles Schermerhorn
The New Leaf Book Bindery
Lompoc, Calif.

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C0AD31.6399CB00

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>In case someone else might be interested, I bought one of the =
standing=20
presses which Jackson Studio, in Bisbee, Arizona announced in a December =

posting.&nbsp; Because I sometimes get overlarge books which won't fit =
in the=20
nipping press, and my tricky hydraulic press won't hold, I bought the =
biggest of=20
their presses - @ $390 plus $50 shipping.&nbsp; It arrived today, and is =
a=20
beautiful, and beautifully made piece, with a large platen and plenty of =

daylight - I could press one of the old 4" family bibles in there and =
have room=20
for plenty more.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It took them a couple of weeks to build it after I ordered it, and =
another=20
week to get here, but it's worth the wait and price.&nbsp; They'll give =
you the=20
UPS tracking number when it's shipped and you can watch it make its way =
across=20
country as it comes.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'll be using it for years to come.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Their e-mail: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:serifim@fastlane.net">serifim@fastlane.net</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Charles Schermerhorn</DIV>
<DIV>The New Leaf Book Bindery</DIV>
<DIV>Lompoc, Calif.</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C0AD31.6399CB00--