Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 13 Mar 2001 to 14 Mar 2001 (#2001-70)

Whoa. I am usually a lurker on this list to learn and read, but this
one caught my attention and i had to share my sympathy in the
situation.
What a depressing state of affairs when Money determines the extent
of ones' rights! Had you been a rich individual, with $5000 to spare,
it would be easy to get results, but since you can't/won't shell out
the mula, the culprits get away with it. A sad commentary on Money,
Greed, and our societies obvious adulation of it.
Julie