Re: Two weeks to go to the Edible Book High/Low Tea

Please get those kettles ready for the April 1st International Event--the
Edible Book High/Low Tea.  Look at our website and see  what's going on
throughout the world.  Updates freqently with new venues.  And join in the
fun and create a party on April 1st from 2 - 4 for the viewing of the
edible books and 4 p.m. for the consumption and the fun.  Use it as a
fundraiser, or just have a delightful time.  Watch those calories, but
enjoy!  Be sure to send photos and menus to me for a potential volume of
delicious delight.

And let's thank the creator of our website, Beatrice Coron, for
volunteering her services for another creative April 1st!  Look at some of
the new pictures from Lyon and remember from Australia and New Zealand to
Germany, the world will be celebrating the wildest April 1st for book
artists and interested parties included.

Join the fun!

jah

Judith A. Hoffberg                       tel.:       (310)399-1146
Umbrella/Umbrella Editions          fax:       (310)399-5070
P.O. Box 3640
Santa Monica CA 90408
umbrella@ix.netcom.com
http://colophon.com/journal