Call for slides

I am looking for slides of book arts and/or printmaking work incorporating wax mainly for teaching purposes. I'm the workshop director for R&F Handmade Paints (Encaustic and Oil Pigment sticks)in Kingston, NY. We are doing more workshops for book artists and printmakers and love to show students what is being done now. This helps promote the artist and the encaustics. We maintain a slide archive accessed by museum curators, gallerists, teachers and artists. If you are interested in submitting slides of your work for the archive please email me at cwinika@earthlink.net

Thanks,
Cynthia Winika
Director of Workshops
R&F Handmade Paints