Standing press - correction

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C0ADFC.1E888080

In my item on the Jackson Studio presses I made the easy error in =
composing their e-mail address.  The correct address (serafim - without =
the "i")
serafm@fastlane.net

Charles

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C0ADFC.1E888080

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>In my item on the Jackson Studio presses I made the easy error in =
composing=20
their e-mail address.&nbsp; The correct address (serafim - without the=20
"i")</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"mailto:serafm@fastlane.net">serafm@fastlane.net</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>