Society of Czech Bookbinders -- Membership Drive & Annual Meeting

If you are interested in information about the Society of Czech Bookbinders
[Spolecenstvo Ceskych Kniharu / SCK] and membership options in SCK, now is the time
to join or renew your membership. The Society's annual meeting this year is held in
conjunction with the 10th Triennial of Czech Artistic Bookbinding.

MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION:
An informational page on the Society in English:

The membership form in English:

ANNUAL MEETING & SEMINAR:
The 5th Annual Meeting & Seminar of the Czech Society of Bookbinders will be held
24-27 May 2001 in Kromeriz, Czech Republic in conjunction with the 10th Triennial of
Czech Artistic Bookbinding.

MEETING & SEMINAR INFO IN CZECH:

For info in English on this year's meeting/seminar, please contact me off-list and I
will forward an MSWord document to you. Or write to me at my home address and I will
mail you the information -- please enclose a legal size SASE with your request.

                    -- PLEASE REPLY OFF-LIST --

--
SCK Information
c/o David J. Lawrence