artist's habits

Recently, a book was suggested called Art and Fear. Good reading! Thanks.
One of the suggestions within the book detailed different habits artists
adopt for getting themselves "into the mood" to become productive, e.g.,
Hemingway always standing. I am wondering if anyone has written a book about
these "quirky" (or not) behaviors? If anyone knows of such a tome, I would
like to know the title. In lieu of this, anyone caring to share "habits"
conducive to the muse would be welcome.

For myself, I review the components of the "problem" to be solved, just
before retiring. Often, in the morning, I awake with ideas - and find that
java, a notebook, and off to the studio for several hours of work - prior to
the prep for the day of public meetings and more work

Looking forward to your input -

A.