Re: artist's habits

Barbara says

"The second level is, of course, actually beginning. To get myself in the
mood
for this, I clean my studio..."

I say, clean, but not too clean, otherwise I don't want to mess it up!  On
the other hand, there has to be room to work.  The thing that really gets me
going is beautiful paper or materials I just can't wait to work with.

Joyce
Petersburg, Alaska