Re: Rituals

I have always tried to have a ritual that I perform when I want to get to
work in my studio. It is my way of summoning my creative spirits and
shutting down the rest of my world to be able to concentrate on myself and
on my artwork. Currently I shut off my phone and computer, grab a cup of
tea, and most importantly I light a Patchouli incense stick and sit and
relax for a minute or two before getting down to work.

Wonderful topic!

Kevin Thomas