Re: artist's habits

In a message dated 03/21/2001 12:50:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
emilyjmartin@HOME.COM writes:

> I also set myself the assignment of thinking on something when I go to
sleep and > I do the same when I swim laps. There are times I wished I had a
waterproof pad
> stashed at the end of the lane.

Emily,

Eddie Bauer (and probably other camping supply stores such as REI, etc.) used
to carry a line of waterproof notebooks. The pages feel slightly coated.
Nice. Fisher makes a mini-Space Pen that writes upside down as well as under
water.

Both the notebook and the pen fit into my jeans pocket.

Happy thinking! :-)

Mary