Re: Books wet with sewage water!

I had a similar call a number of years ago, and in researching information
for my client, I got some information from NEDCC in Massachusetts.  They gave
me the following phone numbers:  Sterilizing Services, Cumberland, RI,  (800)
556-6462; and Sterile Systems, Inc., Grand Rapids, MI, (616) 242-5560.  These
may not be current numbers, and the businesses may even be gone.  On the
other hand, there might be a resource here.

The advice I got was that disinfection is certainly advised.  No surprise
there.

Carol
Eugene, OR