Re: PageMaker versus Quark -- who wins?

The main problem with PM is that 6.5 will be the last version Adobe
will put out.  Having said that, my version is 6.0 and I have Quark.
I've been using PM since the first version and it's easier for me to
use, but I sometimes do use Quark.  When I bought both of these, I
paid full price for the first versions, but now, I've noticed in some
of the computer catalogs have a special price for someone "upgrading"
from PM to Quark.  Have to admit I haven't given Quark a full
workout, so am not sure if it's better or not.
Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity