Re: PageMaker versus Quark -- who wins?

I've always preferred Ventura. I used to use the old Xerox Ventura in the pre-Windows
(DOS) days, and switched to Corel Ventura when they bought it and made it interactive with
CorelDraw and Corel PhotoPaint, still two of my faves.

When Corel bought it they lost a few features for a while in making it compatible with
their other products, then got it robust again.

These days I don't use any of the above, but find Microsoft Publisher adequate to my
needs.

--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com